2012年12月13日 星期四

線上英語師資群介紹-活潑親切的老師

活潑親切的April (艾普麗)老師

My name is Teacher April.  I love meeting people and learning from them.  I enjoy watching theater plays and do a lot of reading when I have leisure time.  I always love to be with my family and friends and do recreational activities like watching movies, trying out different restaurants and even exploring new places. 

哈囉~我是April老師,我喜歡認識朋友並從他們身上學習。我喜歡看戲劇,並且我會利用空閒時間,看一些讀物著作。我很喜歡跟我的家人和朋友從事一些活動,像是看電影、發掘美食、新餐廳或是新事物。 


I have been working for the past 9 years.  I started as a restaurant manager in which I trained several staff to contribute to the success of the operation.  After which, I decided to pursue my Masters in one of the prestigious schools here in the Philippines.  It was the same time I decided to take teaching seriously in 2005 and have been engaging  several students for the past 6 years.  I have received much recognition for my exemplary performance as a teacher and have been voted students' choice for Favorite Teacher category several times. 

我已有九年的工作經驗。我當過餐廳的經理,因此我懂得如何去管理人力。然而我還是決定在菲律賓修習我的碩士學歷。在2005年的時候,是我第一次慎重決定從事教學的工作,而且就這樣做了六年的時間。此外,我也很榮幸多次被學生選為最佳老師! 


My passion is teaching and I believe I got this attitude from my Mother who was also an English teacher.  My goal is to educate students to the best of my ability and mixing fun in lessons as well.  If you find learning English difficult and serious, wait until we get to talk! And if you are the type of student who loves learning, we share the same thoughts and would love to know more about it.  

我對教學很有熱情,我想有來自媽媽的真傳,因為我媽媽也是位英文老師。我的目標是盡全力去教導學生,同時,也要讓學生對於英文課感到有趣。如果你覺得英語學習是很無趣又嚴肅的,那我想是時候該來跟我上課囉!那如果你是一個非常好學的學生,那我們可以彼此分享學英文的經驗。 


I hope to have the opportunity to share with you , my skills and knowledge.  Let's study and learn English together in a fun but effective way. 

希望有機會能夠和您分享我的教學經驗與學知識。讓我們一起快樂並且有效的學習英文吧! 


沒有留言:

張貼留言